Indonesian Language Course Jogja, Indonesia
Learning language should be about excitement, not hard work. It should be more about how we communicate. Go from absolute beginner to confident speaker – all without books, homework, or having to memorize everything. Learn new language naturally – just as you learned your own. Bahasa Indonesia is very simple and easy language to learn and to practice. We don’t teach you Bahasa Indonesia. We make you speak.
Indonesian Language Immersion Course
Open registration September 2019
- Design your own personal Bahasa Indonesia Course schedule by choosing the time and days. We offer wide option of day to night private classes, start from 7 a.m to 10 p.m, Monday to Saturday. Each session is in 75 minutes.
- Qualified curriculum focusing on Bahasa Indonesia communication ability, understanding about Indonesian culture and engagement with Indonesian people in the friendly way.
- The course is flexibly adjusted to your level & need.
- Comfortable & effective language learning process in a private and comfortably designed room
- Experienced consultants with years of Bahasa Indonesia teaching experiences and international achievements with scholarship in student exchanges to United States, Germany, South Korea, Japan and Singapore.
Payment via cash/transfer, with IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).
Per 12 sessions :
Private (1 person) IDR 1,800,000/person (BEST SELLER!)
Group (2-3 people) IDR 900,000/person
Per 6 sessions :
Private (1 person) IDR 900,000/person
Group (2-3 people) IDR 450,000/person
Registration IDR 200,000.
- Module with focus on vocabulary, pronunciation, and speaking practice
- One-on-one learning process
- Conversation & Speaking practice
- Introduction to Living in Indonesia; Indonesian culture, culinary, social manner, democracy, religion, tourism places, shopping centres, etc.
- Javanese language & culture – since the course is held in Jogja where the local language is Javanese, so we provide an introduction to Javanese alphabets, phrases and local culture
- Immersion program – Social engagement & mingling with local people
- Field Trip – Assisted field trip to practice Bahasa Indonesia with local people in Jogja & Magelang
- Experiencing Indonesian Culture (*making batik, cooking Indonesian food & traditional snack, traditional dance, etc)
- Should you need consultancy by phone/online prior your stay in Jogja, Indonesia (during your stay or preparation before your trip to Indonesia), don’t hesitate to contact us
- You may join Sire Gadjah Mada social program where clients from various countries taught their native language & introduce their local culture to Indonesian children for multicultural understanding purpose.
Beginner Level (Basic Bahasa Indonesia)
- Vocabulary I & Pronunciation
- Grammar & Structure I
- Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing I
- Daily Conversation I
- Vocabulary II
- Grammar & Structure II
- Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing II
- Conversation II
- Bahasa Indonesia for Special Purpose
- Vocabulary III
- Grammar & Structure III
- Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing III
- Conversation III
- Bahasa Indonesia for Special Purpose
Indonesian Language for Special Purpose
Only for those who have mastered Basic Bahasa Indonesia. Otherwise, we recommend taking the Basic Class First.
Bahasa Indonesia for Business
Bahasa Indonesia for Grammar & sentence structure
Bahasa Indonesia for Writing
Bahasa Indonesia for Conversation, Speaking, Pronunciation
Bahasa Indonesia for Travel & Tourism
Bahasa Indonesia for Working in Indonesia
Bahasa Indonesia for Academic Purpose (Reading, Translating, Writing & Presentation)
All courses are conducted in Sire Gadjah Mada office in Jogja / Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
If you stay outside Jogja
should you stay in cities outside Jogja such as Magelang, Solo, or Jakarta and prefer the course for your company/group to be conducted in the mentioned areas, contact us early on.
Sire Gadjah Mada also provide Indonesian language course service for countries outside of Indonesia, such as United States, Netherlands, Japan, etc by sending 2 of our consultants per visit to your company or institution.
Contact Sire Gadjah Mada
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : +62 877 3987 4714 (Indonesian number)